Republic Service is now offering a cell phone / tablet application called My Resource. Read on...
Stay in touch with us by following us on Twitter, becoming our friend on Facebook or subscribing to one of our RSS Feeds.
Subscribe to Notify Me to receive updates and information about community news and happenings. Read on...
The Village of Quincy is accepting bids for the following items.
- 2000 1 Ton Dump Truck - 96,000 Miles - 4-Wheel Drive
- 2005 Ford F150 Utility Truck - 95,000 Miles - 4-Wheel Drive
- 12 Fire Hydrants
- Gorman Rupp Lift Station
- 1 Sink Cabinet Base
- 1 Base Cabinet with 1 Drawer
- 1974 Onan Generator
- Electrical Box
- Auto Dialers
- Hydro Pressure Pump up to 350 Pounds
- Leaf Blower
- Power Washer (does have broken pump)
- Electrical Disconnect Panel
- Cold Patch Bin
- Echo 16" Chainsaw
- Poulan 16" Chainsaw
Sealed bids must be received at the Village Offices, 47 Cole Street, Quincy MI 49082, by 2:00 PM on Thursday, February 16, 2017. Bids will be opened at that time.
For more information, contact the Village of Quincy at 517.639.9065.